EDIT: The position has now been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied!
We are looking for a community and social media manager for Unpacking!
This is a part-time contract role, 16 hours a week (with an option for more hours if needed), for 6 months. We’d like someone experienced who can work both autonomously and collaboratively with the game team. This is not a junior role.
This role is fully remote, but be aware we are based in Australia (AEST) and we’d like at least a couple of hours of crossover in a day.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Spending a little bit of time each day on each of our social channels (Twitter, TikTok, Steam, and Discord) to interact with fans
- Writing mailing list newsletters once a month (examples: one, two, three)
- Posting news related to the game on our social channels (examples: one, two, three)
- Creating and posting Twitter content once a week (examples: one, two, three)
- Creating and posting a TikTok video once a week (examples: one, two, three)
- Maintaining a social media calendar to track which posts go out when and on what channels
- Responding to emails from fans
- Basic video and image editing skills
- Experience writing newsletters/announcements
- Discord (or other chat/forum) moderation experience
- Experience with TikTok and Twitter
- Good time-management skills as you will be managing your own hours
- Be into Unpacking (the game, not the real-life activity) because you’re going to have to talk about it a lot!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include your resume. Diverse candidates encouraged! 🙂