Unpacking has had an exciting E3 so far! Here is everything that’s been happening:
First of all, we released a new trailer!
This trailer premiered at IGN Expo. It contains several reveals:
- Two of the rooms in the third stage of Unpacking, which we’ve never shown before!
- Photo mode — with stickers!
- Unpacking is being published by Humble Games!
- In addition to PC, Unpacking is coming to the Nintendo Switch!!!
Our next event was Wholesome Direct:
In this one we revealed:
- The premise of stage three: You have housemates in this one!
- An additional new room, the living room!
- New feature: Floorplans! These make navigating larger levels easier and give additional context about your environment.
- Another new feature: Pinboards! Pin up drawings, postcards, and more.
Finally, we’d like to announce that the Unpacking demo will be returning once again on Wednesday for Steam Next Fest — And along with it we will be launching an Unpacking Discord! I’ll be sending out another update about both of these when they go up.