(Froggy judgement cover image by @mysterytoast)
It’s been one whirlwind of a week-and-a-bit! Here’s what happened during PAX Online:
- Over 12,000 people from 95 countries played the Unpacking demo!
- Over 1,000 people completed the first level of the demo more than once. 5 people completed the whole demo over 10 times!
- 29% of players discovered that the mannequin could dab, but only 4% realised you could turn on the tape deck or CD player and listen to music while you unpack!
- Members of our team were interviewed 5 times. Our favourite interview is the one we did with Back Pocket!
- The demo got lots of great coverage — some of our favourites are these ones by Rock Paper Shotgun, GaymingMag, and Pop Culture Death Drive.
Tim and Wren in the interview with Back Pocket!
We also had so many great responses on Twitter and a whole bunch of streams of the game! A huge thanks to everyone who played, shared, streamed, or recommended Unpacking to their friends and family. <3
Now it’s time for us to get back to work on the game!